Call Center Services
Today's modern era of business is more competitive than ever before. As a result, many companies are looking for ways to gain a competitive edge in the industry, looking for ways to acquire more customers and position themselves as an authority. One of the ways this can be done is through outsourcing to call center services. For those who might not be familiar with what we do at RDI Connect, there are a few important points to keep in mind.
What are Call Center Services?
For those wondering what call center service companies and call center support services do, these are services that are provided by various teleservice operators in the environment of a call center. Nearly any business process that can be performed over the internet, by phone, via online chat, or through email can be handled by a third-party call center. These types of center services have become an integral part of the customer service industry, with call centers everywhere finding ways to contact business and customers, handling a variety of needs. These types of customer service solutions can provide the best support for companies who are looking to grow their services. There are two types of customer service support call centers that everyone should know.
Inbound Call Center Services
The first type of call center support services is called an inbound call center. This is a call center where agents field incoming telephone calls from people who have questions or needs to be met. While these call centers can vary in focus throughout the industry, at RDI Connect, our agents handle everything from start to finish. Our goal is to take the needs of our clients and meet them in a variety of ways.
Some of the services that we provide include:
The backbone of what we do in our inbound call center is phone support. We believe that phone support is important because this is the medium that customers are most familiar with and this allows us to provide the one on one support that we believe every phone service needs. At our inbound center, we answer calls from customers who need help with everything from product support to returns, reviews, and more. Because we are a domestic and nearshore inbound call center, our clients do not have to worry that their customers will not be able to understand us. We are here to help.
Of course, we have also modernized our outsourced answering service to include chat as well. In some situations, chat might be more helpful to some people. In many cases, customers might not be able to focus on a phone call and may prefer chat instead. This also avoids the problem of dropped phone calls or difficulty understanding the person on the other end of the line. Furthermore, in a chat setting, we can provide links to customers that might be helpful to their situation. This is one of the ways that we can take our clients' needs and get them where they need to go.
Finally, we also provide inbound email support as well. Occasionally, customers have a large need that might have to be addressed in a more comprehensive manner. This is one of the ways that our call center services are different from the competition. Our customer service needs include email as well. We can shift email complaints or issues up the chain if we need to; however, we know that agents have everything they need to address customer issues completely. We are always looking for new and improved ways to provide support.
Outbound Call Center Services
The other type of call center that we run is called an outbound call center. While an inbound call center usually takes incoming calls, an outbound call center places them. There are numerous reasons why a business might need to rely on an outbound call center. At RDI Connect, we have worked hard to expand our capabilities to ensure that we help our companies meet their needs. There are a variety of ways that our outbound call service can help a company grow.
Data Directed Routing
In addition, we also provide data directed routing services to those who are interested. There are a few major benefits to this method because it helps us align our operations with client business strategy by use of data directed routing married up with career pathing/wage progression. Some of the most important ones to remember include:
- Smooth Call Routing: One of the major benefits of data directed routing is smooth call routing. There are numerous agents that work at RDI Connect and our first priority is connecting every call with someone who can meet their needs. To do this, we can use an automated call service to screen the caller and figure out who can meet their needs best. This is one of the ways that we increase our success rate and shorten our response times.
- Immediate Response: Too often, customers are stuck on hold for an extended period of time. This is a sure way to aggravate them and potentially drive them off. With automated services, we can funnel customers through a menu of options and connect them to agents more quickly. This cuts down on the response time as well, reducing the queues.
- Streamlined Environment: Too often, call center services to create a free for all environment where everyone simply fields the next call. This is not a streamlined environment and simply makes it harder for people to get what they need, driving away customers. Instead, we use a streamlined operating environment. This ensures that every call lands at the feet of someone who can actually help them. With increased customer satisfaction comes increased customer loyalty. This is customer service at its finest.
- Agent Productivity: At RDI Connect, we want to position our agents to help everyone who reaches them. In order to do this, we need to place our agents in a position to be successful. To make this happen, we screen every call and place them with an agent that can best assist them. Whether this is in an inbound setting or an outbound setting, we want our staff to be as productive as possible. That is why we use data directed call services.
- Resources Optimization: We know that you are concerned about the costs of our services and we want to make sure that we use every dollar to its maximum benefit. Automated services allow us to cut costs and optimize resources because we leverage the benefit of our technology as well as our manpower. The end result is an increased return on your investment. Count on our call center services to use your dollars wisely.
- Customer Satisfaction: The entire point of outsourcing inbound and outbound call services is to increase customer satisfaction. We know this is the top priority and we leverage the skills of our agents as well as the speed and clarity of our automated call center services to make this happen. Count on us to increase the satisfaction of your customers. This will help you not only collect new customers but retain them.
Call Center Support Services
At RDI Connect, we want to make sure that you have access to the best inbound and outbound call center services the market has to offer.
There are a few reasons why we are the best in the industry and these include:
We have one of the shortest response times in the industry. When it comes to customer service, we don't want your customers to be waiting on hold in our inbound call center. That is why we always make sure that we have enough people working to match demand. Furthermore, our staff can handle calls quickly, allowing them to field more calls per hour. By keeping response times short, we ensure that your customers are taken care of in a timely manner.
Of course, response time alone is not the best measure. It is important for calls to have a high success rate as well. Nobody likes having to call back a second time to get their issue handled. Our agents in both our inbound and outbound call centers have a high success rate. In the inbound center, this means handling the customer's issue the first time. In the outbound call center, this means finding people who are willing to participate in surveys, generating leads, and making sales. Our team has a high success and resolution rate
One of the factors that sets both our inbound and outbound centers apart at RDI Connect is the way we leverage technology to help our clients. We are always looking for new and improved ways to provide custom solutions to our clients. These advanced customer solutions allow us to provide our clients with more insights into their customers. This could include cloud solutions, database solutions, and other managed technology services. These types of call center services set us apart from the competition. This takes place via phone, email, and chat.
Finally, we also provide specialty services. We know that some of our clients might have a specific need they want addressed. We are happy to focus on a single issue when it comes to outsourcing call center services. If you have a specific need that you would like addressed, we can take you where you need to go. Get in touch with a member of our team and we can take down your information and make it happen!
Frequently Asked Questions
At RDI Connect, we expect our clients to have questions. Some of the most common questions that we get asked include: