With forward thinking, touch & timing strategies, RDI increased contact, conversion, & sales rates for an industry-leading custom window company.
A leader in the wireless home security systems with burglary and fire monitoring for homes and apartments came to RDI in need of help. Despite using 5 different BPO companies, our client had significant challenges reaching sales and conversion goals.
- Analysis of Leads & Segmentation
- Advanced Dialing Strategies
- Dynamic Workforce Management
- Blended Channel Sales
Prior to partnering with RDI, an industry-leading window company specializing in custom windows, doors, and sunrooms allowed each of their 50+ managed service locations to handle their own inbound sales calls related to scheduling estimate appointments with prospective customers.
This decentralized support model sub-optimized performance and had a negative impact on the Window Company’s sales initiatives, including low conversion rates, inadequate staffing, poor quality, and an inconsistent customer experience. Additionally, reporting and tracking suffered as a result of the lack of consistency and accountability. The Company also lacked an effective outbound dialing strategy to re-engage prospects who inquired but did not purchase.
This Company had attempted an outsourced sales solution in the past with negative results. As a result, key executives were extremely wary of another 3rd party partnership.
An analysis of lead demographics allowed RDI to make informed decisions which determined our targeting strategy:
After aggregating all available lead data and leveraging heat-map reporting tools, RDI was able to identify and target leads that had the highest sales propensity. This was achieved by identifying high crime areas, existing security buyers, and current client customers from other divisions. Leads were segmented and the highest propensity segments were reserved for the best performing agents to maximize conversion rates.
- RDI’s data analytics team uncovered national crime rates related to security and sorted them based on ZIP code
- Crimes were further filtered to differentiate HOME security crimes as opposed to PERSONAL security crimes
- RDI then identified which leads currently subscribed to a home security system
from a competitor
- RDI also had visibility into existing client customers enabling specific scripting and pricing packages for varying lead segments
With 4 decades of outbound contact center experience, RDI was able to make informed decisions which determined our outbound timing strategy:
- Through a combination of expert dialer management, blended channel sales capabilities, dynamic staffing and workforce management RDI was able to maximize sales opportunities by strategically allocating our labor budget.
- RDI’s dialer management team analyzed existing interval patterns to determine optimal hours of calling
- RDI’s operation teams worked closely with Work Force Management to ensure agent schedules maximized output during prime prospect availability time periods
- RDI was able to utilize an outbound caller-ID which displayed the customer’s local area code to further increase contact rates
- RDI’s blended channel contact management system enabled both outbound and inbound contacts to maximize sales opportunities through the sales pipeline.
Forward thinking, touch and timing strategies provided RDI a lift in contact, conversion, & sales rates for our client.
- 49% INCREASE INCONTACT RATES
- 150% INCREASE IN CONVERSION RATES
- 200% INCREASE IN SALES PER HOUR GOAL
- 40% REDUCTION IN COMPETINGVENDORS